About Me

My photo
I am a God loving, husband supporting, children raising, creative living, exercise grooving, incredibly blessed woman whose life is never normal --My passion is turning blah into bling, so let me help you customize, accessorize, and organize your home. Recyclying what you love and bringing new where it's needed. With "Finishing Touches" I will give you personal attention in your personal space. Let's work together to make your space like no other! -- shadethatlamp@gmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

C L e A r A N c E S a L e








I always want to take pictures of the shades I have made. I sometimes forget :-) So these 3 shades are pictures of gifts I made at Christmas and in the New Year.


Just to let everyone know, I now have a CLEARANCE section in my etsy shop. Check it out! Remember that 20% off really is a deal when buying something handmade. I make lampshades for fun, not to really profit :-) I want you too to be able to have an affordable way to completely change the look of a room in your home. Can't afford new bedding, curtains, or accent pillows? Trust me, a lampshade will do the trick for a lot less money.


I love to customize if you don't find anything in my shop or on my blog that will work in your space. Remember, if you love it, who cares if it doesn't match anything else in the room. It will make you smile every day. Who cares about rules!

1 comment:

Mrs. Realife said...

I LOVE your new layout! Fantastic!!

I'm thinking up something fun to promote you again..... Let's think on it!