About Me

My photo
I am a God loving, husband supporting, children raising, creative living, exercise grooving, incredibly blessed woman whose life is never normal --My passion is turning blah into bling, so let me help you customize, accessorize, and organize your home. Recyclying what you love and bringing new where it's needed. With "Finishing Touches" I will give you personal attention in your personal space. Let's work together to make your space like no other! -- shadethatlamp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shade That Lamp Jessica






These two shades were custom made for a sweet friend from college. It has been years since I have seen Jessica. Her and her family stopped by our home at Christmas. It was SO great to see her and since then to continue to be in touch.

While Jessica was visiting, she was very sweet and encouraging about all the lamp shades in our home :-) Soon after she got home she was wanting to have some fun, one of a kind lampshades of her own. She was a great customer and it was really fun finding just the right fabrics for her. One day we were shopping together online :-) I would find a fabric, email her and she would respond with a yes or no :-) Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I am so happy Jessica loves her lamp shades. She is using the square shade in her foyer and the drum shade she is not sure about yet. Thank you so much for your order!

2 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

YAY!!! I love it and love how you're titling the posts :) -- Did you see I got asked to write for another blog? AHH!!!

Jen Arthur said...

Love them! You do the most beautiful work : )