About Me

My photo
I am a God loving, husband supporting, children raising, creative living, exercise grooving, incredibly blessed woman whose life is never normal --My passion is turning blah into bling, so let me help you customize, accessorize, and organize your home. Recyclying what you love and bringing new where it's needed. With "Finishing Touches" I will give you personal attention in your personal space. Let's work together to make your space like no other! -- shadethatlamp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Gift For Mom

So these are the first Bell Shades I have made. My mom said she wanted some new lampshades for her bedroom for her Birthday, so this is what I made her. I thought they were going to be a lot harder to make than they were. It was good to practice on mom because soon after I made these I had a custom order request for small bell shades. You can see those in the left column, they are so cute. I made them for a little girls room that has a chandelier hanging in her room, so fun!
So. my mom chose this very pretty Laura Ashley fabric, which we got for only $5 a yard. I love when I can find deals like that.

No comments: