About Me

My photo
I am a God loving, husband supporting, children raising, creative living, exercise grooving, incredibly blessed woman whose life is never normal --My passion is turning blah into bling, so let me help you customize, accessorize, and organize your home. Recyclying what you love and bringing new where it's needed. With "Finishing Touches" I will give you personal attention in your personal space. Let's work together to make your space like no other! -- shadethatlamp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations to EVA -- She was randomly chosen using Class Tools -- She is the new owner of a beautiful lampshade for her home or office --

Thank you, again, ladies for your entries!

Stay in touch for more giveaways and fantastic ideas for new lampshades!

Victoria

2 comments:

kris said...

Tory--They are beautiful! I'm so proud of you! Way to go! Thanks for filling me in on your new venture and your life. It's great to hear from you. I will follow your blog now! You can follow mine, too. (www.krisstoner.com) and read all about my parenting mishaps!
Miss you!

Mrs. Realife said...

I L.O.V.E. all your new shades!!

Thank you, again, for my SWEET shade for my office -- I love how it brightens up such a "dark" career :)

Love you...